Buttercups Training are recruiting!
Apply to join our team, or share the role with your friends and family.
Work from beautiful Buttercups House or from your own home for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as a Junior Front End Developer.
At Buttercups Training, we are expanding our Development Team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and profitable business that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We aim to make it easy for pharmacies across all healthcare sectors to access mandatory training to support the development of their employees. We do this by providing engaging e-learning to ensure that their learning experience is efficient and fun, whilst providing the tools required for a long and successful career in pharmacy.
We are the number 1 provider in our sector, GPhC accredited for our pharmacy programmes, listed as a main provider on the register of apprenticeship training providers, Matrix accredited, and immensely proud of our recent Ofsted grading.
We are looking for talented people to help us make those companies even more successful. You will be helping us to deliver even better user-experiences, building data-driven web applications, developing new user-facing features, providing front end technical support and assisting with planning, testing and implementing web development projects and user requests.
If you are a talented developer who would love to quickly grow your skills by working with our Head of Digital Strategy, and in doing so, help shape the future of pharmacy, then read on…
Joining Buttercups Training
At Buttercups Training, we are fuelled by the passion and exceptional talent of our employees. We are hungry to amaze our customers, provide exceptional learner experience and grow the business. We are focused on the quality-of-life of our team and implement roles based around employee wellness and social activity. We win together!
- We are a Buttercups Family - Our staff are committed, respectful and loyal. We care deeply about our colleagues' welfare and well-being, and that of our learners, as well as those who look after and develop them.
- We play by the rules - Professionalism, fairness and integrity is important to us. We respect the rule of law. We believe that policies procedures are there to be followed, that confidentiality and protection of our own brand and data and that of our clients is a responsibility that we take seriously.
- We stay ahead of the game - We are innovative and forward thinking. We seek to understand and predict influences that may affect the world of pharmacy and education, so that we can improve. We invest in our future and do not sacrifice it for short-term gain.
- We are a safe pair of hands - We are accountable and take responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are trusted to get things right and when we do not, we will say so and work together with energy and positivity to put things right.
About the role
A Junior Front End Developer at Buttercups Training encompasses an individual who has a real passion for coding, web development and creating unique online learning experiences. Our Developers are invested in their own learning and development and are excited by, as well as responsive to, new web development trends and technologies.
What we are looking for:
• Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
• Good analytical and problem solving skills as well as organised with ability to plan workloads
• Self-motivated and a passion to learn
• Ability to thrive in an innovative, constantly changing environment to meet the needs of the business.
• Fully conversant and embracing of the culture and ethics of the organisation.
• Experience developing for Content Management Systems such as Drupal
• Git version control
• Integrations via REST API
Knowledge of the Pharmacy, Education and Training Sector is not required as full training will be provided as part of the induction process but applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.
If you like the sound of this role please click the button below to apply.