Buttercups will be offering their popular mock registration and review sessions at the following location in 2019:
- Birmingham on 29th April 2019 (venue full)
- Cardiff on 1st April 2019 (venue full)
- Leeds on 9th April 2019 (venue full)
- London on 6th (Saturday) April 2019 (venue full)
- Manchester on 24th April 2019 (venue full)
- Newcastle on 2nd April 2019 (venue full)
- Nottingham on 27th (Saturday) April 2019 (venue full)
- Nottingham on 1st (Saturday) June 2019 (spaces available)
- Nottingham on 10th (Wednesday) July 2019 (spaces available)
Please email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the day there will be two full length papers designed to be representative of the GPhC registration assessment, which you will sit under exam conditions. Afterwards you’ll explore your results, which will be mapped to the exam
framework, providing you a clear plan of topics requiring further revision. On the day we will review paper 2 in depth and paper 1 will be reviewed via a webinar.
Please note that you will not be permitted to take the mock papers away with you.
To enrol onto the Mock GPhC Registration Assessment and Review course please click the 'enrol' button.
If you are unable to attend on this date but would be interested in attending on another date or location please email us: email@example.com