We have worked with Eastleigh College to secure funding for Apprenticeship in Pharmacy programmes at Level 2 and Level 3 since 2011. Each year, Eastleigh College consider all of the providers they have worked with for that funding contract year and select a winner for this award based on success rates, enrolment numbers, audit and observation results, alongside feedback from their teams at the college.
Our statistics for 2015/2016 are as follows:
- Success Rate overall for Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeships - 82.5%
- Timely Success Rate overall for Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeships - 82.5%
- All audits completed on our delivery and paperwork by Eastleigh College had a 0% error rate
- All assessor observations met the requirements against Ofsted criteria
- 100% sample return for the FE choice surveys for Apprenticeship learners
- Paperwork and error rate was graded as outstanding, to quote the college "one of the best, if not the best!"
We are honoured to receive this award and look forward to continuing not only a successful working relationship with Eastleigh College, but also successful provision of Apprenticeship programmes as a whole.