Buttercups Training are recruiting!
Apply to join our team, or share the role with your friends and family.
Work from beautiful Buttercups House for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as an Additional Learning Support Coordinator
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing SME that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We aim to make it easy for pharmacies across all healthcare sectors to access mandatory training to support the development of their employees. We do this by providing engaging e-learning packages via our b-Hive platform to ensure that their learning experience is efficient and fun, whilst providing the tools required for a long and successful career in pharmacy.
We are the number 1 provider in our sector, GPhC accredited for our pharmacy programmes, listed as a main provider on the register of apprenticeship training providers, Matrix accredited, and immensely proud of our recent Ofsted grading.
Joining Buttercups Training
At Buttercups Training, we are fuelled by the passion and exceptional talent of our employees. We are hungry to amaze our customers, provide exceptional learner experience and grow the business. We are focused on the quality-of-life of our team and implement roles based around employee wellness and social activity. We win together!
We are looking for people who fit our values:
- We are a Buttercups Family - Our staff are committed, respectful and loyal. We care deeply about our colleagues' welfare and well-being, and that of our learners, as well as those who look after and develop them.
- We play by the rules - Professionalism, fairness and integrity is important to us. We respect the rule of law. We believe that policies procedures are there to be followed, that confidentiality and protection of our own brand and data and that of our clients is a responsibility that we take seriously.
- We stay ahead of the game - We are innovative and forward thinking. We seek to understand and predict influences that may affect the world of pharmacy and education, so that we can improve. We invest in our future and do not sacrifice it for short-term gain.
- We are a safe pair of hands - We are accountable and take responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are trusted to get things right and when we do not, we will say so and work together with energy and positivity to put things right.
What’s involved in this position?
To manage the additional learning support across the Teaching Learning and Assessment Team. The additional learning support coordinator will be responsible for deploying appropriate and effective learning support for Buttercups learners. They will be accountable for ensuring that the records of additional support provision are kept accurately and up to date in readiness for Ofsted inspection and ESFA audits (amongst others) by ensuring that robust systems are developed and maintained for recording the provision of additional learning support in accordance with apprenticeship funding guidelines. They will ensure that ALS screening services are used fully and effectively as a tracking and reporting tool. They will also act as the EDI officer working alongside the EDI committee and make a significant contribution in actively promoting equality and diversity at Buttercups Training.
The successful applicant will have experience of managing additional learning support in an education setting, have a good working knowledge of special educational needs and disability (SEND). It is essential that the applicant holds relevant industry standard qualifications. There should be a close liaison between the Additional Learning Support Coordinator and other departments (such as Funding), so that any learner issues are resolved efficiently and smoothly.
The main duties include:
- To manage pre and post enrolment additional learning support provision across the TLA Team
- To undertake effective tracking and monitoring of ALS screening systems, set strategies and review calls
- To provide Funding with data for monthly ALS funding claims
- To attend meetings and manage all administration for the EDI committee
- Represent Buttercups and the needs and interest of learners and staff where appropriate successfully through effective partnership with relevant external agencies
- Respond to internal and external queries by telephone and email
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Head of Science and Teaching Development, Head of Centre or the Managing Director
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review. Any significant changes to the role will be subject to consultation.
The starting salary is competitive, depending on experience. The successful candidate will be offered a fixed term contract of one year in duration totalling 24 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
Buttercups Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you like the sound of this role please click the button below to apply.