No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Bradley Stoke Pharmacy
We are a busy pharmacy attached to a surgery.
We provide Medicine Use Reviews, New Medicine Service, Sexual Health and the Morning After.
We also provide Alcohol Intervention and Flu Vaccination Service.
The winter gone we administered 300 vaccinations. Our pharmacy has a really good relationship with the doctors who are often popping in with queries.
Our Pre-Reg will speak to doctors about variety of clinical issues.
I believe the day to day interaction with other health professionals will be invaluable to any Pre-Reg student joining our team.
We use the Buttercups Training Programme but we will also arrange training days with Avon LPC, we have already had positive conversations with our LPC with regards to study days.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment