Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Read and Simonstone Pharmacy Limited
Pre-registration Pharmacist vacancies July 2018 and July 2019 intake
- Small independent chain in Lancashire.
- Outstanding preregistration exam pass rate.
- Pre-reg tutors with over 25 years experience. Tutors are motivated, proactive, offering excellent training in all aspects of pharmacy.
- In house regular tests and exams are prepared by tutors alongside the Buttercups Training course.
- All aspects of the Pre-registration performance standards covered.
- Will work alongside very experienced and efficient support staff.
- Pharmacy providing all the following services: MUR, NMS, Repeat Dispensing, Chlamydia screening under PGD, Needle exchange, Supervised Methadone, EHC under PGD, Smoking cessation, NUMSAS, Domiciliary medicines
- management, compliance aids, Blood pressure screening, diabetes screening.
- Good dispensing and otc sales volume.
- 4 week holidays/annum.
- 30% staff discount.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment