No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
We are an independent pharmacy operating from two branches in Hornchurch and Romford. We are looking for an enthusiastic pre-registration pharmacist who believes in community pharmacy. The right candidate will be supported by an experienced tutor and will gain valuable experience in all aspects of dispensing, care home services, MUR/NMS, vaccination services, OTC advice, customer service and business management. We provide specialised training for pre-reg pharmacists with Buttercups Training in London. We have provided pre-registration training for many years and our aim is to give trainees every opportunity to help them become confident and knowledgeable pharmacists.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment