No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
An award-winning independent group of pharmacies based throughout Coventry & Birmingham, well established for more than 25 years. Each pharmacy has friendly, motivated, enthusiastic and experienced staff achieving excellence in patient care. Furthermore we offer a wide range of NHS and private services to the public.
Fantastic and unique Pre-registration Pharmacist Opportunity:
experienced tutors and support staff,
weekly protected study time,
20 days annual leave plus all bank holidays,
Free Buttercups training provided,
GPhC registration fee and RPS associate membership fee paid,
Experience a range of NHS and private services across the group,
Chance to spend a day at head office store,
Regular support/feedback sessions with tutors,
GPhC approved training plan.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment