No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Geloo Bros Ltd
We are a small group of independent Pharmacies with branches across the Northwest and South Midlands. Our Pre Registration training prepares you to follow the Core Syllabus of GPhC training standards. With high success rates and over 25 years experience in Pre Registration training we provide an excellent Platform for your training year. We are seeking a highly capable graduate who is focused on developing advanced skills in clinical services and business management to be able to manage his/her own Pharmacy when the opportunity arises. Our Pharmacies are standard hour contracts and have friendly, professional environment. We seek someone that has professional manners with the ability to work under pressure and have good communication skills with confidence. Trainee will gain experience in all aspects of community pharmacy to become a confident, capable pharmacist ready to work in any pharmacy from the first day of registration.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment