No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
V U Chem Ltd
We are a group of five well-established pharmacies, ranging across south London and Croydon.
Our pharmacists have a founded experience in training Pre-registration students and achieved excellent pass rates.
We are passionate about Pharmacy and are always working towards the changing demands in the present day Community Pharmacy.
We are looking for an equally dedicated individual that is seeking to be the next generation Pharmacist.
Our Programme is designed to give you the perfect foundation, providing you with the training and support you need to develop your skills, build your clinical and management knowledge and develop you as an all round pharmacist. You will have the opportunity to experience a wide range of service provisions from our Pharmacies, thus, widening your skills and learning in various fields.
We look forward to developing your skills and aiding your development as a future competent pharmacist.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment