Buttercups Training are recruiting!
Apply to join our team, or share the role with your friends and family.
Work from beautiful Buttercups House for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as a Professional Services Assistant.
At Buttercups Training, we are expanding our Professional Services Team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and profitable business that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We aim to make it easy for pharmacies across all healthcare sectors to access mandatory training to support the development of their employees. We do this by providing engaging e-learning to ensure that their learning experience is efficient and fun, whilst providing the tools required for a long and successful career in pharmacy.
We are the number 1 provider in our sector, GPhC accredited for our pharmacy programmes, listed as a main provider on the register of apprenticeship training providers, Matrix accredited, and immensely proud of our recent Ofsted grading.
We are looking for talented people to help us make those companies even more successful. You will be helping our customers identify whether Buttercups Training is right for them, whilst providing advice as to how to develop their career within the different sectors of the pharmacy world.
If you are passionate about personal development, education and customer experience, and would like to work for a fast-growing accredited training provider, then read on…
Joining Buttercups Training
At Buttercups Training, we are fuelled by the passion and exceptional talent of our employees. We are hungry to amaze our customers, provide exceptional learner experience and grow the business. We are focused on the quality-of-life of our team and implement roles based around employee wellness and social activity. We win together!
- We are a Buttercups Family - Our staff are committed, respectful and loyal. We care deeply about our colleagues' welfare and well-being, and that of our learners, as well as those who look after and develop them.
- We play by the rules - Professionalism, fairness and integrity is important to us. We respect the rule of law. We believe that policies procedures are there to be followed, that confidentiality and protection of our own brand and data and that of our clients is a responsibility that we take seriously.
- We stay ahead of the game - We are innovative and forward thinking. We seek to understand and predict influences that may affect the world of pharmacy and education, so that we can improve. We invest in our future and do not sacrifice it for short-term gain.
- We are a safe pair of hands - We are accountable and take responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are trusted to get things right and when we do not, we will say so and work together with energy and positivity to put things right.
About the role
A Professional Services Assistant at Buttercups Training delivers outstanding service to our learners and customers alike (and potential learners and customers), by asking questions to understand their needs and then helping them identify how to use Buttercups Training to develop their skills in line with GPhC requirements.
Your passion for helping others and attention to detail will help us to amaze our customer base and grow our business in a responsible and sustainable way.
What’s involved in this position?
Our Professional Services Team are the friendly, welcoming faces of Buttercups Training. Every interaction via phone passes through our PST and they are caring and patient with all requests they receive. Before interacting with our learners and pharmacy professionals, you’ll be trained and coached on how to answer our calls.
To provide great support, you’ll need to be enthusiastic, genuinely interested in helping learners succeed and enjoy talking to Pharmacists, Practice Managers and Pharmacy Professionals over the phone.
Assessing and administrative support
You’ll be trained on how to assess multiple choice question tests and feedback to learners on their submissions, as well as supporting the wider business by helping prepare for examinations. You’ll also help with mailroom duties and respond to learner enquiries via email, efficiently and with confidence.
To support our administrative functions you’ll need an excellent level of written English, have a passion for attention to detail, and enjoy seeing customers thank you for your quick responses to their questions.
Help Buttercups Training be the best
Once you are comfortable with the support functions of the business, short project work is likely to arise to help different departments and support new products and services offered by Buttercups Training.
You’ll follow the correct channels to relay feedback, optimise our processes and feed in to our overall offering to pharmacy professionals and beyond. We want to hear from all employees how we can make the best even better to stay ahead of the game.
Is this role right for you?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to all the below, this role is perfect for you!
1. Are you passionate about personal development?
2. Would you enjoy helping pharmacy professionals develop their staff?
3. Would you like to work in a fast-growing, market-leading, training provider?
4. Are you interested in working for an innovate organisation?
5. Do you find it easy to communicate in verbal and written English, in a clear and friendly way?
6. Do you like talking to people on the phone?
7. Do you believe attention to detail is important?
8. Do you consider yourself passionate and driven, both about work, and about life outside of work?
9. Do you love ‘going the extra mile’ to deliver outstanding customer service?
10. Are you looking to work full-time (37 hours per week), alternating between 9-4:30 and 10:30-6, Monday to Friday?
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.
If you like the sound of this role please click the button below to apply.