Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Abbots Langley Pharmacy
We are based in the town of Abbots Langley situated near Watford in Hemel Hempstead. Community is very supportive and there were no issues whatsoever in this area.
We are looking for a candidate who can enhance their skills while at the same time serve the community to the best of the individual ability.
In simple words, we need to work as a team as we need each other support.
We will look forward to meet any candidate who are willing to learn and at the same time share their knowledge / ideas with us.
Are you up for the new path / challenge of your career then what you are waiting for?
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment