Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Andrews Pharmacy was the home to the Numark pre-registration student of the year 2016.
We are a small group of independent pharmacies based in Macclesfield Cheshire.
We offer a wide range of NHS and private services, and have recently launched our own private Travel Clinic offering customers who are travelling abroad a full advisory and vaccination service.
We are now looking to recruit our Pre-Registration students to start with us in Summer 2019.
Training will be diverse with the opportunity to spend time working within an onsite pharmacy in a specialist epilepsy centre, plus further cross sector placements.
During your pre-registration placement you will be given hands on training aimed at providing you with the skills and experience you will need not only to successfully complete the training year but also for your future career.
In addition we also offer
- Personalised tailored training programme
- Competitive Salary
- Enrolment on external training courses
- Management and detail experience
- 12 month placement
- 40 hour week (to include alternate Saturdays)
- Holiday pay, plus an additional week paid study leave
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment