No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
BD Healthcare Ltd
We are a West Midlands based pharmacy group consisting of three pharmacies.
If you are looking for your Pre-registration to be a fantastic learning experience, then this could be the place for you.
We will support you through your per-registration where you will transform from a pharmacy graduate into a registered pharmacist.
The support you will receive includes: A structured training programme that will guide you through the year; Dedicated study time; Mock exams.
You will be working alongside one of our experienced pharmacists providing an excellent service to our customers, you will receive the development opportunity to become efficient and effective in your role as a qualified pharmacist.
You will need to be enthusiastic to learn, demonstrate a flexible can do approach and want to make a difference to the people living and working within the communities we serve.
We are based in the West Midlands.
Required Education Masters Degree
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment