No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
We are a busy, independent pharmacy based in Castleford Health Centre. We opened in January 2014 and grown significantly from the moment we opened. We pride ourselves in going the extra mile setting us apart from other pharmacies.
We are a busy, independent pharmacy based in Castleford Health Centre. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is focused on developing advanced skills in clinical services and business, not just the basics to join our hardworking and motivated team. We have a good working relationship with the surgery staff based within the building so the candidate will experience all aspects of community pharmacy with the aim of producing a confident, capable practitioner who will be ready to work in any pharmacy from the first day of registration. The graduate will benefit from an experienced tutor.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment