No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Chigwell Healthcare Ltd
We are a busy independent Pharmacy with a young dynamic team and are located in Greater London. We are connected to a Dr's surgery with whom we have a close working relationship with. We have had Pre-reg students for the past 5 years with a 100% success rate. We are currently looking for 2 Pre-reg Pharmacists to work alongside each other. You will be enrolled on the Buttercups Training program.
Shift patterns will be 8.30-5.30pm one week then 11-8pm the following week, Monday to Friday. You will receive 4 weeks paid holiday in addition to any bank holidays.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment