Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Collins Pharmacy Ltd
A long established busy independent suburban community pharmacy on Carlton Hill, Nottingham.
The pharmacy offers a wide range of services in addition to Essential Services that include MURs,NMS, Substance Misuse, Minor Ailments Service, EHC and Flu vaccination.
Trainee will have the opportunity to learn all the practicalities involved in running a pharmacy whilst developing their clinical knowledge.
External Training Days provided with Buttercups.
Experienced Pharmacist Tutor & excellent supporting staff.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment