Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
M J Williams
Five preregistration pharmacist positions to start July 2019 with a multi-award-winning Healthy Living pharmacy group based in Bristol/South Gloucestershire offering a multi-faceted work environment that affords friendly and interactive learning.
We provide essential and advance services alongside an array of Private and funded services. With your allocated study time, we also offer external off-site training to prepare you for your exam.
We have excellent working relationships with GPs, nurses, hospital colleagues all within a multidisciplinary framework to champion and deliver the best outcomes for our patients.
We offer two-week cross-sector hospital and general practice placements to broaden your training experience.
With our 100% pre-registration pass rate, our goal is to help prepare you for a successful and rewarding career ahead.
The award commendations of our previous pre-reg cohorts attest to our standards and support we provide.
We are a Tier- 2 sponsor and are proud to always support the progression of the best talent within our company.
Our team lead is Ade Williams FRPharmS
Pharmacist Bedminster Pharmacy, Bristol
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment