No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Pearl Chemist Group
Pre-Registration Pharmacist positions available Starting July 2019 with the Pearl Chemist Group in South London.
We have positions for 17 Pre-registration Pharmacists across 13 branches.
We also provide cross sector experience with St Georges Hospital, Tooting, where possible.
We do not take Tier 2 applications but we do take Tier 5 candidates
Excellent in-store training which is further enhanced by support from an external Pre-Registration Training Package ensuring students get an all round experience in community pharmacy and exceptional preparation for the final exam.
We also ensure private study time is protected during the working week
4 weeks paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment