Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Rosemary Street Pharmacy
Rosemary Street Pharmacy is a independent community pharmacy attached to a GP surgery near to Mansfield town centre. We are a busy, friendly pharmacy serving the local community, nursing homes and offer a weekday delivery service and offer a excellent training environment.
We are an independent Community Pharmacy attached to a busy GP surgery near the centre of Mansfield Nottinghamshire.
This is a busy 100 hour pharmacy employing one full time superintendent pharmacist and one full time and one part-time pharmacist. We have 14 other full time and part-time members of staff, including an ACT, a trainee technician, 8 dispensers and several counter assistants. We average 23-24K items per month and supply nursing homes and offer a delivery service.
Our team is small and friendly and very supportive, independence allows us scope to develop a good atmosphere in which to learn and progress. This will also allow us to give flexibility to encourage the right candidate.
We are offering a 37.5 hour per week contract; working hours and days are open to discussion. Competitive salary offered. We are able to sponsor a Tier 2 visa candidate, Training will be provided using the Buttercups training programme.
Mansfield is a medium sized old market town with reasonably priced accommodation available and good public transport links to Nottingham and other major towns/cities.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment