No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Secret Potions Ltd
We pride ourselves on being a family run business with pharmacies in Stoke-on-Trent, Cheadle, Chesterfield, Nottingham, Sheffield and also near Crewe and Chester.
Training with Secret Potions Ltd offers a full range of Pharmacy Services and you will benefit from close working relationships with local GPs, Practice Nurses, Community Nurses, Dentists, Receptionists etc.
You'll be working in a fast paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients and customers.
Our Programme is designed to give you the perfect foundation, providing you with the training and support you need to develop your skills, build your clinical and management knowledge and develop you as an all-round pharmacist.
It will include 1 hour per full day paid study time.
This is a full time role.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment