No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Abington Pharmacy Ltd
Abington Pharmacy has been serving the community since 1969. Based in Northampton, our aim is to provide value added service to our customers whether through the dispensing of their prescription or general healthcare advice. We work as a team using a robotic dispensing system, providing speed, accuracy and job satisfaction.
Pre Registration Pharmacist role fully supported and training provided by Buttercups Training Ltd.
Study Time included.
4 weeks paid holiday.
The successful applicant will be working closely with the Pharmacy team, surgeries and patients using the latest robotic dispensing system.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment