Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
A small independent pharmacy looking to train pre-registration trainees and acquire several new branches as opportunities arise.
We dispense approximately 6,000 items per month and are expanding our non-NHS services although we will offer all the essential services from MURs to Flu- vaccination.
The applicant will receive full Buttercups Pre-registration training course.
They will be expected to work a 39 hour week.
They will receive 4 weeks holiday and dedicated learning time (4 hours per week).
Thorough training will be given in all the essential aspects of community pharmacy from electronic dispensing, MUR provision, Flu Vaccination, Supervised Consumption,etc;
The candidate will also gain an insight into the financial aspects of running an independent pharmacy.
Your tutor has 25 years community pharmacy experience and has been a pre-registration tutor for two years with both candidates now fully qualified and delighted with the training they received.
We are a family friendly pharmacy and there are excellent support staff who work as a team.
Accommodation and even a car if required can be arranged as we are flexible on salary package.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment