No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
We are a friendly pharmacy situated at the heart of the local community providing many services.
e.g. NHS & private prescription dispensing, repeat dispensing service, electronic prescription service, medicine use reviews, flu vaccinations, pregnancy testing, health & lifestyle advice, emergency hormonal contraception, supervised consumption, needle exchange, travel health etc.
We have a vacancy for a Pre-registration Pharmacist for 2018/19 and 2019/20.
38.5hrs/wk including 4hrs/wk study time and 4wks paid holiday.
Comprehensive training will be provided in all aspects of community pharmacy on site and via Buttercups Pharmacist Pre-registration Training Course.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment