No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Chalice Pharmacies Limited
Chalice Pharmacies is a small group of pharmacies established since 1997. Our first branch was in Coventry and we currently have five branches employing over 40 staff.
Our customers are our main focus and we provide them with an exceptional friendly service in the pharmacy sector and pride ourselves on our service, improving the healthcare of our patients. Accessibly located within the heart of communities.
Patient care is our primary focus, our pre-registration programme is developed with this in mind and is highly structured.
We require an enthusiastic individual who wants to become one of the best pharmacists and achieve the most out of their pre-registration year.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment