No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
C.K. & Sons Pharmacy
Established in 1950s and taken over by present owner in 1981.
A very busy modern pharmacy in the heart of dense community.
We have been giving pre-registration training for last 10 years and have 100% passing record.
At the pharmacy we provide MUR,NMS and FLU Jab as advance service and also provide enhance services Like Smoking Cessation, Minor ailment i.e. Pharmacy first ,Methadone and Buprenorphine supervision, breath test (H-Pyloric) and many other services like BP check, weight and BMI, pregnancy and blood sugar test.
Trainee would get engaged in all services as described previously as well as attend Buttercups Training classes related to the Pre-registration exam.
We now follow GDPR which is now in place.
The pharmacy is responsible for the confidentiality of your information. You may object to us holding your information.
You may lodge a complaint with the information commissioners office here: www.nhscomplainsadvocacy.org
The trainee will work with regular young locums, three dispensers, two counter assistants, two delivery persons and main tutor with no Saturday shifts.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment