No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
We are a group of four family run pharmacies in the heart of our community. We strive to achieve the best patient care for our patients by empowering members of our team with the skills and knowledge to provide the best service possible.
Our trainees have their own tutor, personalised training plan and ongoing one-to-one support throughout the year. Our excellent training programme enables us to build a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals in our organisation.
Our training programme
We produce exceptional all rounded pharmacist who are experts in management, leadership and pharmacy business.
We will teach you all the skills you need for becoming a top pharmacist including how to run a pharmacy business.
We run a range of NHS and private services, you will have the opportunity to provide services and run them where appropriate. Some of our current services include:
- Medicines Use Reviews
- New Medicines Services
- Flu & Pneumonia Vaccinations
- Travel Clinic
- Weight Loss Programme.
Trainees are provided with allocated study time and are enrolled for the Buttercups Training programme covering a wide range of essential topics for the exam including a counter assistant course.
The firsthand experience you gain in the pharmacy will help equip you with the knowledge of how to differentiate between minor ailments and major therapeutics.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment