|Branch Name||Company||Tier 2 Visa Accepted||Location||Apply Now|
|Wheatfield Pharmacy||Wheatfield Pharmacy||No||60 Wheatfield Road, Luton, LU4 0TR||Apply Now|
|Whitchurch Road Pharmacy||M W Phillips Chemists (Rajja Group)||No||71 Whitchurch Road, Gabalfa, Cardiff, CF14 3JP||Apply Now|
|Wigston Pharmacy Limited||Wigston Pharmacy Limited||No||36 Leicester Road, Wigston, Leicester, LE18 1DR||Apply Now|
|Wilstead Pharmacy||MRJ Trading Ltd||No||1 Cross Roads, Church Road, Bedford, MK45 3HJ||Apply Now|
|Wootton Pharmacy||Matrix Primary Healthcare||No||40 High Street, Wootton, Northampton, NN4 6JR||Apply Now|
Welcome to the Pre-registration Recruitment Scheme for 2019-20
Buttercups Training are managing the recruitment process for a number of independent pharmacies.
If you are looking to start your pre-reg in 2018 there are still vacancies available - click here to view them and find out how to apply.
How the process works:
- Search the vacancy map and/or table below and make a note of the companies that you would like to apply for.
Please note: any positions that are marked on the map with a green pin are very unlikely to meet the Home Office minimum salary requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
- Fill out one application form and specify up to six company choices.
- Within 14 days of completing your application form you will be sent login details to complete an online numeracy and literacy test.
- After completing the test, your application will be passed onto the companies you have chosen and they will contact you in due course if you have been selected for interview.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve this website please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Searching the vacancies:
Using the map:
- Clicking on a map pin will display a bubble containing information about the vacancy.
- Click the "Branch Name" link that appears in the bubble to view more information about the vacancy and the company.
Using the table:
- You can sort the table by clicking either the "Branch Name" or "Tier 2 Visa Accepted" column headings.
- Use the pagination buttons to search through each page of the table. Each table page lists 50 vacancies.
- Click the "Branch Name" link to view more information about the vacancy and the company.
To start filling out the application form click the "Apply Now" link wherever you see it
Sign up for the latest news