|Branch Name||Company||Tier 2 Visa Accepted||Location||Apply Now|
|C&T Pharmacy||C&T Pharmacy||No||77 Great Stone Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32 8GR||Apply Now|
|Holden Pharmacy||Geloo Bros Ltd||No||9-11 Queen Street, Great Harwood, Blackburn, BB6 7QL||Apply Now|
|My Local Chemist||My Local Chemist||No||183 Alum Rock Road, Saltley, Birmingham, B8 1NJ||Apply Now|
|Buttercups Training Ltd / Evans Pharmacy||Buttercups Training Ltd and Evans Pharmacy||No||12 High St, Ruddington, Nottingham NG11 6EH||Apply Now|
|Browns Pharmacy||Browns Pharmacy||No||Dovehouse Parade, 351,Warwick Road Solihull B91 1BQ||Apply Now|
|Hartshill Pharmacy||Secret Potions Ltd||No||Unit 1 Ashwell Rd, Hartshill, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 6AT||Apply Now|
|Riverside Pharmacy||Morningside Pharmacy||No||Unit C 27 Western Boulevard, Leicester LE2 7HN||Apply Now|
|Evesham Pharmacy||Matrix Primary Healthcare||No||36 High Street, Evesham, WR11 4HJ||Apply Now|
|Seven Sisters Pharmacy||M W Phillips Chemists (Rajja Group)||No||Dulais Road, Nant-y-Cafn, Seven Sisters, Neath, SA10 9EY||Apply Now|
|Oldbury Pharmacy||BD Healthcare Ltd||No||196 Causeway Green Road, Oldbury, B68 8LS||Apply Now|
|Leegomery Chemist||M W Phillips Chemists (Rajja Group)||No||Leegomery Local Centre, Pool Farm Avenue, Leegomery, Telford, TF1 6XQ||Apply Now|
Welcome to the Pre-registration Recruitment Scheme for 2019-20
Buttercups Training are managing the recruitment process for a number of independent pharmacies.
How the process works:
- Search the vacancy map and/or table below and make a note of the companies that you would like to apply for.
Please note: any positions that are marked on the map with a green pin are very unlikely to meet the Home Office minimum salary requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
- Fill out one application form and specify up to six company choices.
- Within 14 days of completing your application form you will be sent login details to complete an online numeracy and literacy test.
- After completing the test, your application will be passed onto the companies you have chosen and they will contact you in due course if you have been selected for interview.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve this website please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Searching the vacancies:
Using the map:
- Clicking on a map pin will display a bubble containing information about the vacancy.
- Click the "Branch Name" link that appears in the bubble to view more information about the vacancy and the company.
Using the table:
- You can sort the table by clicking either the "Branch Name" or "Tier 2 Visa Accepted" column headings.
- Use the pagination buttons to search through each page of the table. Each table page lists 50 vacancies.
- Click the "Branch Name" link to view more information about the vacancy and the company.
To start filling out the application form click the "Apply Now" link wherever you see it
Sign up for the latest news